Turkish Yogurt Soup
- Prep time: 15 minutes.
- Cook time: 35 minutes.
- Servings: 4.
- 1/3 cup rice.
- 2 tablespoon flour.
- 1 egg yolk.
- Wash the rice.
- Put water in the pot and wait for water to boil.
- Add some salt and rice.
- Wait for 15 minutes.
- Mix yogurt, egg and flour and salt in a different bowl.
- Add water from the soup and mix by warming.
- When the rice is soft, add the yogurt mixture to the soup and mix quickly.
- Cut down the heat, wait for 15 minutes.
- For the sauce, simply melt the butter in a separate small pan and stir in the dried mint.
- Add sauteed dried mint to the soup and stir well.
- Serve warm.
- digi - sourcehut.
Recipe tags: turkish rice soup