Tomato Flavored Hamburger and Macaroni
This is a based, easy and relatively quick to make meal. Great for making in large batches with a big pot and eating throughout the week.
- Prep time: 10 minutes.
- Cook time: 30 minutes.
- Servings: 6+.
- 1kg Med ground beef.
- 900g Elbow macaroni.
- 4 Cans of Campbell’s Tomato soup (Or your preferred brand).
- Diced half or full onion.
- Diced half or full bell pepper.
- Oregano leaves.
- Rosemary leaves.
- Garlic salt.
- Pink salt.
- Onion power.
- Frank’s RedHot sauce (optional).
- Mozzarella Cheese (optional).
- Drop ground beef into large pot on low-medium heat.
- While hamburger cooks, dice onion and pepper while periodically chopping up the beef into smaller pieces with a wooden handle.
- Drop onion and the pepper into the pot with the hamburger.
- Add all of the seasoning.
- Keep cooking until all of the hamburger is brown.
- Once done, find a place to put the pot and keep it warm while you cook the macaroni.
- With another large pot, fill it up and bring it to a boil with some salt.
- Dump all of your elbows into the boiling pot and continue to stir for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Once done, drain out all of the water from the macaroni pot.
- Dump either the macaroni into the hamburger pot or vice versa, the order doesn’t really matter.
- Throw in some cheese which should melt nicely. (optional)
- Pour in the cans of tomato soup.
- Important Stir everything together, make sure the hamburger gets evenly distributed in the macaroni. Make sure to stir right to the bottom so the sauce can reach there too.
- Ryan Wilson - website.
Recipe tags: beef macaroni supper