Sunday Morning Milkshake
A sweet and refreshing milkshake that barely requires any effort to make.
- Yields: 1L.
- 1 banana (or 2 if they are small).
- ~120 grams of berries. Can be any berries you like.
- <1 liter of milk.
- Chop the banana so that it fits better in the blender.
- Add the banana pieces, berries, vanilla and sugar to taste to the blender.
- Pour enough milk so that the mix fills a liter of the blender volume.
- Blend it until the mix looks somewhat homogeneous.
- Serve within 10-15 minutes.
- Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov — website.
Recipe tags: sweet breakfast drink