Spaghetti Bolognese Easy
A relatively simple recipe for bolognese that doesn’t require too much time or too many different ingredients.
- Prep time: 20 minutes.
- Cook time: 1 hours.
- Servings: 4.
- Beef stock (50cl).
- Red wine (37.5ml).
- Spaghetti (500g).
- Onion (1).
- Garlic cloves (2).
- Carrot (1).
- Celery branch (1).
- Fresh tomatoes (850g).
- Beef mince (500g).
- Sugar (1tsp).
- Olive oil (2 tbsp).
- Chop garlic, onion, dice carrot and celery.
- Heat up oil in a big enough pan, sauté garlic, onion, carrot and celery for 5 minutes in low heat.
- Increase heat and add beef. Brown and stir so that meat doesn’t stay in big chunks.
- Add stock, red wine, diced tomatoes, sugar and chopped parsley. Boil.
- Decrease heat and cook for 1 hour to 1 hour and a half so that wine fully evaporate.
- Cook spaghettis and put them in a plate.
- Add the bolognese sauce. Serve.
- Sylvain Gauthier – website.
Recipe tags: italian pasta beef