Potato sourdough bread
A potato-based sourdough bread.
- Prep time: 15 minutes.
- Cook time: 45 minutes.
- 150g boiled potatoes in there skin.
- 350g wheat flour.
- 50g whole rye flour.
- 11g salt.
- 150g water.
- 250g sourdough.
- Boil the potatoes.
- Peel of the skin of the potatoes (let them cool down a bit).
- Stir all ingredients and knead them well.
- Let the dough rest for 5 hours in warm (25-30°C) conditions.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Bake for up to 10 minute with steam.
- Release the steam and turn the heat down to 220°C.
- Bake for another 35 minutes.
Recipe tags: sourdough bread potato