A quick and easy meal, able to be taken anywhere, but be warned of its high empty carb counts.
- Cooking time: ~5 minutes.
- Servings: 1.
- 1-2 tortillas.
- 4 small pinches of mozzarella or oaxaca cheese.
- Any toppings you want. E.g: veggies, chicken, mushrooms (cooked).
- Optional: A thin coating of oil on the pan.
- Add oil to the cold pan if you have it.
- Heat pan to medium.
- Lay the tortilla(s) down on the pan until softened and lightly golden brown.
- Add the cheese plus toppings to one half of the tortilla if using 1, add to the entire surface of one, if using 2.
- Place the unused tortilla on top of the other one, if you have 2. If you have 1, fold the empty half over to the other side.
- Wait and continuously check if cheese is melted.
Recipe tags: mexican quick