A very basic pepper sauce that is great for steaks and other dishes.
- Prep time: 2 minutes.
- Cook time: 20 minutes.
- Servings: 4.
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground rose pepper, green pepper and black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard.
- 1dl bouillon.
- 2dl cream.
- Salt to taste.
- Ground the peppers and put them on the pan and roast them for about one minute while moving the peppers with your spatula.
- Mix in the mustard and bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Add in the cream and let the sauce thicken on medium heat for about 10-20 minutes.
- Taste the sauce and add salt if needed.
- Vili Kangas.
Recipe tags: sauce steak