This is very simple pasta sauce without any added sugar.
- A can of San Marzano tomatoes (or home-grown with some extra pulp).
- Onion or garlic.
- Olive oil.
- Oregano or basil (Dried or diced).
- Heat up olive oil on saucepan.
- Add and roast either diced or grated onion or crush and sliced garlic until translucent.
- Add San Marzano tomatoes, include the liquids from the can if possible.
- Simmer contents of the pan and crush the tomatoes on the pan with your instrument of choice.
- Additionally add desired herbs.
- Luke Smith – website.
Recipe tags: italian basic sauce