A potato recipe that goes well as a side.
- 2-3 medium-sized potatoes.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Rosemary; dried should be fine, but fresh is obviously better.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Add some butter to a frying pan and heat up.
- Add potatoes to frying pan, salt them and fry over medium heat for about 20 minutes moving the potatoes from time to time.
- About 3-5 minutes before removing the potatoes from the heat, add some rosemary leaves a stir the potatoes.
- Remove potatoes from pan, serve and add shredded Parmesan and some freshly ground pepper on top.
- Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov — website.
Recipe tags: potato side