Pan-seared Chicken Fillet
This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare delicious chicken fillets that are juicy on the inside, and crisp on the outside.
- Chicken fillet(s).
- Wheat flour.
- Garlic powder.
- Herbes de Provence.
- Rinse the chicken fillets.
- Remove excess moisture from the fillets by patting them with a paper towel.
- If the fillets are too thick, cut them in half.
- In a small container, pout enough flour and mix in paprika, garlic powder, Provence herbs, salt, and black pepper to your liking.
- Add a little cooking oil to the pan and heat it up to medium-high heat.
- Coat the fillets by rolling them in the wheat mix.
- Once the pan is hot, put the fillets on the pan and sear each side for about 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- As a final tip, if your fillet is too thick after all, you can just lower the heat at the end and cook it for about 2-3 more minutes.
- Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov — website.
Recipe tags: chicken