Miso-soup is Japanese traditional home cooking.
- Dashi stock.
- Miso paste.
- Green onion(optional).
- Put about half of the water in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
- Put the dashi stock in the pot.
- If you use tofu or seaweed, cut the ingredients into bite-sized pieces, place the ingredients in the pot and bring to a boil.
- Melt the miso in the water and bring the water to a boil.
- serve into small bowls.
- If you use green onion, slice them and put in a small bowls.
- yakataN – Github.
Recipe tags: japanese soup