This recipe will result in two or three glass dishes of tasty, moist meatloaf. Great for family suppers.
- Prep time: 30 minutes.
- Cook time: 70 minutes.
- Servings: 6+.
- 2kg ground beef.
- 1 onion.
- 2 slices of bread.
- 4 eggs.
- ¼ cup of milk.
- Garlic salt.
- Onion powder.
- Sugar free ketchup.
- 3 cubes of brown sugar.
- 1 can of Campbell’s tomato soup.
- Franks RedHot sauce (optional).
- Once thawed, put all of your beef into a bowl. The next 4 steps will all go into this same bowl.
- Dice the onion and bread slices into small pieces. Add them.
- Crack and put in all of your eggs.
- Pour in your milk, and a moderate amount of mustard and ketchup.
- Add garlic salt and onion powder.
- Now you must use your (sanitized) hands and mix everything in the big bowl well. Make sure you get the bottom.
- Evenly distribute your mixed meat into 2 or 3 oven safe greased up dishes. Try to flatten the surface as much as you can.
- In each dish, create a small channel in the middle of each meatloaf. This is to maintain the shape as it’s cooking.
- Put all of your meatloaf filled dishes into the oven on 180 Celsius for 1 hour.
- Once you have about 15 minutes left on your timer, get started on your sauce.
- Toss your 3 sugar cubes into a bowl with a little bit of hot water to melt them.
- Add your tomato soup, ¼ Cup of ketchup and mustard (each).
- Stir sauce until it’s a thick, light red color.
- Once 1 hour is up, take out all of your meatloaf. Make sure to cut open the thickest meatloaf and confirm the beef is cooked.
- Coat the top of each of your meatloaves with the sauce, evenly.
- Once coated, put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out all of your meatloaf. Once cool, slice it up and serve.
- Ryan Wilson – website.
Recipe tags: beef american supper