A nice recipe that functions as a delicious and fresh appetizer, best eaten with some totopos corn chips, especially in a hot summer day.
Here are the ingredients for about two adult portions:
- 2 Hass avocados.
- ¼ medium onion.
- 1 small tomato.
- 1 lime.
- Cut the avocados in half, open them and place the pulp in a bowl.
- Mash the avocados, add lime juice, mix and mash some more.
- Mince the cilantro, tomato and onion and add them to the avocado mix.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Serve fresh with totopos.
- Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov — website.
Recipe tags: mexican spread snack