Garlic toast, perfect as a substitute for crackers in a cheese platter.
- Prep time: 5 minutes.
- Cook time: 10-15 minutes.
- Firm, thin, sliced bread (sourdough, baguette).
- Garlic-infused olive oil (optionally butter or regular olive oil).
- Garlic salt.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place sliced bread on a baking tray, covered with aluminum foil.
- Generously coat bread slices with garlic-infused olive oil.
- Season with garlic salt, to taste.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crunchy throughout.
- Serve with cheese, charcuterie, pickles, dips, or to accommodate a soup.
- Jack Crawford – website.
Recipe tags: basic bread quick side