Like pancakes, but very thin.
- Servings: 15 crêpes.
- 300g white flour.
- 3 eggs.
- 60cl milk.
- 20cl beer.
- 30g butter or 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Mix flour, salt, eggs and melted butter or oil, in this order to avoid dry flour.
- Slowly add milk and beer until the dough becomes fluid enough.
- Let it rest one hour (optional).
- Cook the crêpe in a flat pan, one ladle at a time.
- Oil the pan frequently with an oiled piece of fabric.
- Wait for the pan to be hot before cooking the first crêpe.
- Wait until the crêpe has dried up to flip it.
- When pouring the dough, follow the pan rotation with the ladle to evenly spread a thin layer of it.
- Aeredren - GitHub.
Recipe tags: french dessert breakfast