Fondant Chocolate Cake
A delicious chocolate cake that melts in your mouth. Very easy to make.
- Prep time: 10 minutes.
- Cook time: 30 minutes.
- Servings: 6.
- Flour 100g.
- Baking Chocolate 200g.
- Butter 100g + 1tsp.
- Eggs 3.
- Sugar 50g to 100g according to taste.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C. In a pan, melt chocolate and butter chopped in small pieces.
- In a salad bowl, add sugar, eggs and flour. Mix.
- Incorporate the chocolate/butter mix. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread a teaspoon of butter in a cake mold and cover with a teaspoon of flour to avoid the cake sticking in the mold.
- Pour the cake mix into the mold.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven even if it doesn’t look fully cooked. Let if cool down a little and remove from the mold.
- Serve lukewarm with some vanilla ice cream.
- Sylvain Gauthier – website.
Recipe tags: french dessert sweet