Dried tomato & plum bread spread
Quick and simple bread spread.
- 10 dried plums.
- 1 jar of dried tomatoes.
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Pinch of dried coriander (optional).
- Pinch of chilli (optional, if you like it to be spicy).
- Put plums in hot water from kettle for couple of minutes, in order to make them softer.
- After that put plums (without the water) and rest of the ingredients into blender and mix it until you’re satisfied.
- If you want to make it more liquid you can add water from the plums.
- Patryk Niedźwiedziński - website
Recipe tags: bread quick snack spread