- Pork Butt with fat.
- Adobo Goya all purpose.
- Goya Naranja juice.
- Corn oil (preferred).
- Cut pork butt to around bite sized pieces with fat attached for frying and flavor.
- Add Adobo Goya and spread evenly throughout the pork.
- Add Black pepper 1 ml.
- Add Cumin 1 ml.
- Add Salt 5 ml.
- Add Goya Naranja 15 ml.
- Rub all of it to spread the spices along the meat.
- Have a colander to put the Chicharonnes in after having fried it and have another pot on the bottom that has some paper inside for oil.
- Put it in deep dish skillet around Medium (3-4) heat cover with lid for around 30-35 mins till you see it’s cooked, turning to make sure everything is cooking evenly.
- After it dries up at around 30-35 mins put the temperature to High (6-7) without the lid.
- Put some oil to make sure it doesn’t stick too much.
- Use spoon to spin/stir and fry until a golden brown.
- Take out the Chicharonnes and put into the colander. You may keep some of the fried bits that come off to eat as well.
- Abuela’s Cooking
Recipe tags: mexican pork