Cacio e Pepe
A very simple and fast spaghetti recipe.
- Grated Pecorino Romano.
- Peppercorns (you can also use pepper but it will change the flavor).
- Cook your chosen amount of spaghetti 3-4 minutes under the time on the package according to the directions on the package or however you usually do it.
- Meanwhile place the peppercorns on a cutting board and mash them with a pestle.
- Place half of the peppercorns in a pan and toast them at medium heat.
- Drain the pasta, place it in the pan and save the boiling water for later use.
- Add the pasta with the pepper with 2 spoons of the water previously saved.
- Prepare the Pecorino by putting half of it a bowl with a spoon of boiling water; continue mixing the cheese with the water until a cream is formed.
- When the pasta is almost cooked, add the cream and mix (you can add more water if the pasta is too dry).
- Serve on a plate with the Pecorino left before on top.
- Some guy called siedes
Recipe tags: italian quick pasta