- Giant trevally.
- Squash (or zucchini).
- Bay leaf.
- Olive oil.
- Dice carrots, eggplant, squash, tomatoes and onions. Place these on a pan.
- Put basil, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper on each of the fish’s side. Place the fish above the veggies.
- Crush garlic and ginger and place this in and around the fish.
- Give it all a good splash of olive oil.
- Cover the pan and set to medium-low fire, until everything looks cooked.
- Flip the fish on the other side, just to make sure that it’s properly cooked.
- Check the status of the squash: if it’s cooked, everything is.
- Let everything set for 5 minutes before serving.
- O.Q. Olarte website.
Recipe tags: fish